General Welding Training Program
Upon completion of this program, individuals will have the necessary knowledge and skills to obtain entry level welding positions that do not require TSSA or CWB certification.
General Welding Training Program Techniques Learned
- Shield Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)
Program Outline (162 Hours)
- The individual will receive shop and theory education for all three processes.
- Related theory education (Health & Safety, SMAW, GMAW and GTAW).
- One on one hands on training.
- All position (flat, horizontal, vertical and overhead) welding techniques.
Class hours are flexible to fit your schedule. You can attend 9am-12pm, 1pm-4pm or 9am-3pm. Fees include 162 hours of (shop/class) instruction, books, and safety equipment. A deposit is required to confirm your registration and you must provide your own CSA approved safety shoes.
Interested? Contact Us