Comprehensive Welding Training Program
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)
- Flux Core Arc Welding (FCAW)
- This program applies to individuals who would like to advance or upgrade their skills to be a "Qualified" Welder" by a recognized administrator such as Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) Group & Technical Standard Safety Authority (TSSA).
- License Welder Certifications.
- Upon completion of this level, individuals will have the opportunity to become a Qualified Welder. Welders with such status will have the added ability to widen their career opportunities into the welding industry.
350 Hours (30 hrs theory, 320 hours practical)
- Individuals will receive in shop Practical Training for all 4 welding processes.
- Related theory education modules (Health & Safety, General Blueprint Reading, Welding Symbols, Weld Defects and Their Causes)
- One on one hands on training
- All position (flat, horizontal, vertical and overhead) welding techniques.
- Oxy-Acetylene cutting techniques
- SMAW CWB All Positon Qualification Test
- GMAW CWB Flat & Horizontal Qualification Test
- FCAW CWB Flat & Horizontal Qualification Test
- SMAW TSSA 6G 2-inch pipe Qualification Test
- GMAW TSSA 2G plate/pipe Qualification Test
- GTAW CWB Flat Qualification Test