- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)
- This general introduction level program applies to individuals with very little or no welding experience knowledge.
- Upon completion of this level, individuals will have the necessary knowledge to enter entry level employment welding positions.
162 Hours Total (30 hrs theory, 132 hours practical)
- Individuals will receive in shop Practical Training for all 3 welding processes.
- Related theory education (Health & Safety, General Blueprint Reading , Welding Symbols, Weld Defects and Their Causes)
- One on one hands on training
- All position (flat, horizontal, vertical and overhead) techniques. Butt joints, lap joints, tee joints and filet welds (multi pass)