Industrial Welding Training Program
This program advances skills in becoming a Qualified Welder by a recognized administrator such as the Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB). Upon completion, individuals can earn status as a Qualified Welder.
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)
- Flux Core Arc Welding (FCAW)
- This program applies to individuals who would like to advance or upgrade their skills to be a "Qualified" Welder" by a recognized administrator such as Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) Group.
- License Welder Certifications.
- Upon completion of this level, individuals will have the opportunity to test in SMAW, GMAW, FCAW and GTAW under CWB (W47.1) standards to become a Qualified Welder
260 Hours (30 hrs theory, 230 hours practical)
- Individuals will receive in shop Practical Training for all 4 welding processes.
- Related theory education (Health & Safety, General Blueprint reading, Welding Symbols, Weld Defects and Their Causes )
- One on one hands on training
- All position (flat, horizontal, vertical and overhead) welding techniques.
- Oxy-Acetylene cutting techniques
- SMAW CW All Positon Qualification Test
- GMAW CW Flat Oualification Test
- FCAW CWB Flat Qualification Test
- GTAW CWB Flat Oualification Test